Curtis Marean of the School of Human Evolution and Social Change at the Institute of Human Origins at Arizona State University explains the archaeological dig in PP 5 & 6 North at Pinnacle Point to members of the Garden Route Editor’s Forum on 24 May 2013.
Curtis Marean at Pinnacle Point Caves: 24 May 2013
Want to visit the Caves?
- Point of Human Origin Tours: www.humanorigin.co.za
- The SACP4 Project (South African Palaeoclimate Palaeoenvironment Palaeoecology Palaeoanthropology): www.sacp4web.asu.edu
- The Pinnacle Point Homeowner’s Association: www.pinnaclepointestate.co.za
- Curtis Marean’s lecture “The scientific significance of Pinnacle Point” (delivered on the day this vid was shot)
- Peter Nilssen’s lecture “Our Origins” (also delivered on the day this vid was shot)
- Archaeology of Mossel Bay: www.visitmosselbay.co.za/archaeology
- Garden Route Editor’s Forum: www.facebook.com/gardenrouteeditorsforum